Here at Arc Attack Fabrication we have been at the forefront of supplying and fabricating steel in Coffs Harbour for years, and we know first-hand just how important it is in the landscape of modern architecture and construction.
Here are just a few of the many reasons why steel fabrication in Coffs Harbour is so important for building projects.
- Steel is considered to be a ‘green’ product believe it or not, because of the fact that it is 100% recyclable. In fact, you will find that many builders opt to buy recycled steel for completely new commercial and residential products. It doesn’t lose any of its strength or integrity through recycling.
- Steel simple provides more strength and stability compared to materials like wood and brick. It doesn’t warp, twist, bend or buckle and is actually surprisingly flexible and simple to install given its huge strength.
- Steel is also able to resist things like mould and mildew, which is a fate that many wood-constructed buildings suffer over time, leading to the need for more construction and more financial outlay.
- When it comes to natural disasters and heavy weather conditions, there isn’t a material better than steel for standing up to the effects of things like tornadoes, earthquakes and hurricanes.
- Steel is also much more resistant to things like fire and termites that can wreak so much havoc on wood.
- This overall better and more impressive durability makes steel an attractive choice for building work because it means that you are much more likely to get a better and more attractive insurance deal.
So, when you find yourself in need of steel in Coffs Harbour or the surrounding areas, please don’t hesitate to call us!
Quality craft, exceptional results
Trust in your local team at Arc Attack Fabrication in Coffs Harbour to create beautiful steel structures that are built to last. As well as being steel suppliers, we offer fabrication services and structural steelwork across residential, commercial, and industrial locations.
Ideal for mining and marine works alike, steel is a more robust building material than alternatives like wood or iron. We seek to make durable structures and items, which are designed to withstand the most extreme environments, to give you peace of mind.
To find out more about our services, contact a member of our team today.
Get in touch.
Our community spirit
Beyond our steelwork, we’re proud members of the local community here in New South Wales. We have been giving back to local sport and community groups for over 20 years, including the sponsorship of the Woolgoolga Netball club and the Woolgoolga Carols by Candlelight, to name a few.
We’re more than a steel supplier; we’re a friendly face, contributor to the local economy, and believers in our community.
Your FAQs, answered
Take a look at our frequently asked questions, or contact a member of our team for more information about our work.
What is steel fabrication?
Steel fabrication refers to the process of creating the desired form out of the metal from its raw state. Whether it’s cutting, assembling, bending, melting, or shaping, the fabrication process can create stable structures with a unique design flair.
Here at Arc Attack Fabrication, we expertly craft our steel to increase the material’s value and deliver exceptional quality. We believe that in creating steel fabrication that matches our excellent standards and quality assurance, our customers get the best value for money in New South Wales.
What are the advantages to using steel?
For our team of crafters, steel holds many advantages as it’s easy to work with and offers predictable results. However, we know that these benefits transcend our workshop and into the work of our customers.
Steel is light-weight and durable, making it an excellent building material. It’s naturally resistant to corrosion and, as a recyclable material, it’s a more environmentally-friendly option in comparison to other options on the market. Its versatility can help keep your costs down and make it simpler to install features like air vents into your building.
If you’d like to discover the advantages of steel for yourself, contact our team at Arc Attack Fabrication.
Do you offer machinery repair?
Beyond our work as steel suppliers and fabricators, our fully equipped team are on hand to conduct machinery repairs. Our specialist skills in metalwork mean that you’re in good hands when it comes to repairing existing steel items. For example, we often come across machinery like conveyor belts and earthmoving equipment, as well as steel-based trailers and sheds.
Call us today
For more information about our services, or to receive your quote, contact the team at Arc Attack Fabrication. Based in Coffs Harbour in New South Wales, we’ve worked on projects ranging across residential staircases to public parks and retail stores.