Here at Arc Attack Fabrication we have been at the forefront of supplying and fabricating steel in Coffs Harbour for years, and we know first-hand just how important it is in the landscape of modern architecture and construction.
Here are just a few of the many reasons why steel fabrication in Coffs Harbour is so important for building projects.
- Steel is considered to be a ‘green’ product believe it or not, because of the fact that it is 100% recyclable. In fact, you will find that many builders opt to buy recycled steel for completely new commercial and residential products. It doesn’t lose any of its strength or integrity through recycling.
- Steel simple provides more strength and stability compared to materials like wood and brick. It doesn’t warp, twist, bend or buckle and is actually surprisingly flexible and simple to install given its huge strength.
- Steel is also able to resist things like mould and mildew, which is a fate that many wood-constructed buildings suffer over time, leading to the need for more construction and more financial outlay.
- When it comes to natural disasters and heavy weather conditions, there isn’t a material better than steel for standing up to the effects of things like tornadoes, earthquakes and hurricanes.
- Steel is also much more resistant to things like fire and termites that can wreak so much havoc on wood.
- This overall better and more impressive durability makes steel an attractive choice for building work because it means that you are much more likely to get a better and more attractive insurance deal.
So, when you find yourself in need of steel in Coffs Harbour or the surrounding areas, please don’t hesitate to call us!